I dream,
To never cry,
To never fall,
To strive.
To never fail.
I break down, then compose myself,
I smile again,
Up until I’ve created more memories,
Because every once in a while,
I dream.
I fall, I get up,
I rise again,
Up until I conquer the peak,
Because every once in a while,
I dream.
I get tired, but I don’t rest,
I strive,
Up until I’ve achieved my destiny,
Because every once in a while,
I dream.
I fail, I try again,
And again,
Up until I succeed,
Because every once in a while,
I dream.
As part of 100 Words on Saturday – 6 on Write Tribe.
Well said! Dreams are what get converted into reality. :)
ReplyDeleteagreed :)
DeleteAnd dil se..a thoughtful poem :)
ReplyDeletethank you :)
DeleteIts' the dreams that keep us moving. So keep dreaming and good luck. Loved the way you played with the words.
ReplyDeletethanks a lot ma'm... your words mean a lot :D
DeleteThe ups and downs.. turn by turn.. that's life. Well said.
ReplyDelete:D
DeleteSometimes we have to try so hard to achieve those hard to reach dreams and then one day...we do. Well said and brilliantly written piece! ♥
ReplyDeletethank you so much :)
DeleteNice cute small poem which highlights the importance that dreams have for all of us, after all, it is these dreams that keep us going, right!!!
ReplyDeletethanks :D
DeleteA sweet poem. Our aspirations appear before us in our dreams.
ReplyDeletethanks a lot... Glad you liked it :)
DeleteLove the spirit in you and the poem :)
ReplyDeletethank you :)
DeleteLove ur Every Once in a While. It's soo beautifully written:)
ReplyDeletethank you so very much for your kind words :D
DeleteWhat a beautiful way to present life. A life we may never achieve...
ReplyDeleteRicha