Saturday, 7 December 2013

The Life of Bollywood


A clear sunny morning turned eventful when the famous Bollywood ran into his long lost friend and ex, Script.

“Hey Bollywood, long time, how are you??” said Script, just for the sake of a conversation.
“Pretty good. You??” frowned Bollywood, looking away, trying his best to ignore her, just like he has been for the past so many years.
“I am good too. Never better. Actually I am working with Hollywood now. You know you could’ve…”
“I DON’T NEED YOU” yelled Bollywood, cutting her statement midway. “Just so you know, I am doing very well without you. I am popular here”
“Yeah I’ve heard. Those people would even pay to watch a pig fight. You aren’t that good, know that.”
And with that, they parted ways. Bollywood looked back at her, with just a touch of remorse. He may act like he doesn’t care, but deep down somewhere, even he knows, Bollywood needs Script.
...

Few years later...
A phone rings.
Voice mail.

“Hey Script, (pause) I am really sorry for last week.. and the past few years.. umm.. I shouldn’t have been such a jerk. (pause) I guess .. err ..  I think we should give our relationship another chance..err..  if you do want to, of course. (long pause) I think we can work a way out. (pause) Give me a call back as soon as you can. I miss you. Err.. it’s Bollywood.”

There was never a call back.
It wasn’t meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...