Sunday, 6 October 2013

I Dream !!


I dream,
To never cry,
To never fall,
To strive.
To never fail.

I break down, then compose myself,
I smile again,
Up until I’ve created more memories,
Because every once in a while,
I dream.

I fall, I get up,
I rise again,
Up until I conquer the peak,
Because every once in a while,
I dream.

I get tired, but I don’t rest,
I strive,
Up until I’ve achieved my destiny,
Because every once in a while,
I dream.

I fail, I try again,
And again,
Up until I succeed,
Because every once in a while,
I dream.


20 comments:

  1. Well said! Dreams are what get converted into reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And dil se..a thoughtful poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its' the dreams that keep us moving. So keep dreaming and good luck. Loved the way you played with the words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot ma'm... your words mean a lot :D

      Delete
  4. The ups and downs.. turn by turn.. that's life. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes we have to try so hard to achieve those hard to reach dreams and then one day...we do. Well said and brilliantly written piece! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cute small poem which highlights the importance that dreams have for all of us, after all, it is these dreams that keep us going, right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet poem. Our aspirations appear before us in our dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot... Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  8. Love the spirit in you and the poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ur Every Once in a While. It's soo beautifully written:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much for your kind words :D

      Delete
  10. What a beautiful way to present life. A life we may never achieve...

    Richa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...