Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Love Story Of A Nerd !!




When I first saw her, I was a bit skeptic. My friends said she was good, maybe the best. But I had to see that myself. And once I got to know her, I fell in love with her instantly. It was tough solving her problems, but that's what set her apart from the rest and that was why I loved her so very bad.


I still remember when I first started out with her. I've had some transient crushes on some others, checked out a few volumes but learned later on that they were nowhere close to her knowledge and magnificence. I couldn't dream of being away from her for long. She was my addiction. We started sleeping together some time later when it became cumbersome living without her for even a second. It was heavenly seeing her first thing in the morning, gleaming with joy.

We were in a relationship for close to 2 years. I have plenty of memories I will cherish for life. I fondly remember times when she gave me a hard time forcing me to run haplessly around, trying to find resources to and solve her problems. But I never complained. I loved her way more than that.
My school life was coming to a close. I knew I had to let her go. It was tough but, sadly, inevitable. When the college was decided, I packed my things and left the room, leaving her asleep. I was going to miss her.

College life was fascinating. I made new friends and fell in love over and over again with new books, every semester. I never thought I would be able to get over her. But I missed her less now. She was my first love, I’ll always love her, and she’ll always be special. College time had its own complexities. It was tedious and the schedule was draining and made me forget her. Nevertheless, there were times when I needed her badly especially during the first year physics lectures. I could feel a void without her. But that is life. You have to learn to let go of things most dear to you, learn to bear the pain.

I am a graduate engineer now, occupying a comforting office. When I look back at all those moments I spent with her, I realize she is the reason I am successful. She helped build an aptitude, to look for answers and to keep trying till the very end. Her complexities resembled that of the life we live. Truly, “Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov” was one of the best book I laid hands upon. She was difficult, but strengthened the concepts I needed right till the end of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...